Orthodontics/Braces – Vero Beach, FL
Straighten Your Smile Without the Hassle
Having a set of straight teeth isn’t solely a cosmetic advantage. When the spacing and positioning of your teeth are evened out, brushing and flossing becomes easier and more effective, so you have a lessened risk of tooth decay and infection. If you’re interested in correcting your crooked, gapped, or crowded teeth, contact our dental team. We offer Invisalign® clear aligners to straighten your smile without the hassle of traditional braces.
Why Choose Cromer & Cairns Dental for Orthodontics/Braces?
- On-Site Dental Lab for Convenience
- In-Network with Several Dental Insurance Providers
- In-House Dental Membership Plan Makes Saving Easy
Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Adults and teenagers alike can benefit from Invisalign, an aesthetically pleasing alternative to metal braces. Instead of cumbersome brackets and wires, Invisalign gradually repositions your teeth using a series of clear plastic trays called aligners. Each pair of aligners represents one step closer to your ideal smile and is worn for a few weeks before moving on to the next. While you’re wearing these aligners, they should be unnoticeable to the people around you.
Benefits of Invisalign®
Of course, the main benefit of Invisalign is right there in the name; the aligners are practically invisible, allowing you to smile confidently throughout your treatment. Some of the other reasons why patients love Invisalign include:
- The aligners can be removed at any time, so you won’t need to change your diet or oral hygiene at all.
- Made from smooth plastic, the aligners are less likely to cause sores or irritation in your mouth’s soft tissues than traditional braces.
- On average, treatment with Invisalign takes 12 to 18 months, but metal braces can take two or three times that long.