Emergency Dentistry – Vero Beach, FL
Reliable Care Right When Your Smile Needs It
No one ever sees a dental emergency coming. Whether you’re dealing with a throbbing toothache or a broken denture, you need professional attention right away, and our team at Cromer & Cairns Dental is here to fill that role. When you contact our office with an urgent dental problem, we’ll do everything in our power to get you seen and treated that very same day. Don’t hesitate to call us for reliable care when your smile needs it!
Why Choose Cromer & Cairns Dental for Emergency Dentistry?
- Same-Day Appointments for Dental Emergencies
- In-House Dental Lab for Same-Day Denture Repair
- Dental Insurance Welcomed & Additional Financing Available
How We Treat Dental Emergencies
Once you get in touch with our practice, here’s how you can expect us to handle the situation:
- Booking a same-day visit – A member of our team will ask you questions about your symptoms over the phone, determine how soon you need to see us, and schedule an appointment accordingly. We can also supply you with first aid tips for handling your emergency in the interim.
- Completing an emergency exam – Once you arrive at our office, Dr. Julie Cromer will closely examine your mouth and capture digital X-rays to pinpoint the source of the issue.
- Reviewing our findings – After her exam, Dr. Cromer will share what she found and explain her treatment recommendations. Our team will also outline the expected time and costs associated with your care.
- Restoring your smile – When we’ve reached an agreement on a treatment plan, we’ll get started right away on relieving your pain and making your smile look and feel good as new.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Sometimes, it can be hard to tell when a dental issue needs urgent attention. However, because teeth cannot heal themselves, the problem will likely only get worse without treatment. Just to be on the safe side, call us right away if you find yourself with any of the following common dental emergencies:
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
Every patient’s situation is unique, so the cost of emergency dentistry isn’t set in stone. Depending on the cause and severity of your injury, you might only need something as simple as a filling, or maybe you need multiple teeth extracted and replaced. Naturally, these treatments come at varying price points. Before we begin any procedure, our team will review the costs of your care. We accept several dental insurance plans and offer CareCredit financing as well as our own dental membership plan.
Keys to Preventing Dental Emergencies
- If you play sports, wear a mouthguard to protect your teeth from becoming broken or knocked out.
- Wear a nightguard if you grind your teeth while sleeping. This will prevent your enamel from getting worn down and prone to fracture.
- Every day, brush your teeth at least twice and floss at least once to keep plaque at bay.
- Meet with Dr. Cromer for routine checkups every six months so that she can spot and treat potential emergencies early on.